Richland Center, WI: Richland County Health and Human Services is offering flood related resources and assistance to those Richland County residents that suffered flood related damages.
Resources and Assistance will be available through Richland County Health and Human Services at 221 W Seminary Street, Richland Center, WI 53581 from 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Resources and Assistance available to those eligible include:
- Clean up kits
- Water test kits for private wells
- Food Share replacement benefits
- Goodwill vouchers
- Salvation Army vouchers
- Food Safety and Cleaning resources
- Furnace repair/replacement
- American Red Cross Assistance
For additional information, please call (608) 647-4616.