The Emergency Operations Center, (EOC) is ACTIVATED at this time. This page will be updated as information is available.
Information as of 10:00am, September 5th, 2018
Roads that are closed and can be found on the Road Closure Map and at https://511wi.gov. If you are needing assistance regarding roads closures and general inquiries please call the Emergency Management phone number at 608-647-8187 for assistance. If you have experienced damage to your primary residence or business, please dial 2-1-1 to speak with someone to report the extent of the impact to the home or business..
If you have flood damage to report please use the Damage Assessment Form.
Please call the Richland County Salvation Army 608-649-5825, with any personal needs that you and/or your family needs due to recent flooding event.
- Re-entering Your Home After a Flood
- Wisconsin Flood Toolkit
- Mold Clean Up Toolkit
- Cleaning and Sanitizing with Bleach After an Emergency
- Public Health Press Release – Drinking Water and Flood Safety
- Flood Related Resources and Assistance
- After a Storm Hits Insurance Tips
- Settling Property Insurance Claims
- Guide to Homeowner’s Insurance: https://oci.wi.gov/Documents/Consumers/PI-015.pdf
- Consumer publications: https://oci.wi.gov/Pages/Consumers/ConsumerPublications.aspx